Project Manager/Project Engineer
C.T. Taylor Construction, an established and growing construction manager, is seeking to fill key positions. Located in Hudson, Ohio, C.T. Taylor is seeking experienced project managers and project engineers to oversee the administrative aspects of assigned construction projects in the Northeast Ohio area.
Successful candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree – Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Proficient in project management scheduling, construction software and word processing applications
- Understanding of project finances
- Capable of multitasking
- Ability to read and understand drawings, specifications and contract documents
- Be able to manage subcontractor and client relationships in a professional manner
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested candidates can send their resumes in confidence to email@example.com
C.T. Taylor is an Drug Free Workplace, equal opportunity employer.