Project Manager/Project Engineer
C.T. Taylor Construction, an established and growing construction manager, is seeking to fill key positions. Located in Hudson, Ohio C. T. Taylor, is seeking experienced project managers and project engineers to oversee the administrative aspects of assigned commercial and industrial construction projects in the Northeast Ohio area.
Successful candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree- Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Proficient in project management scheduling, construction software and word processing applications
- Capable of multitasking
- Ability to read and understand drawings, specifications, and contract documents
- Must be able to manage subcontractor and client relationships in a professional and ethical manner
- Build and maintain relationships with owners, architects, and subcontractors
- LEED® credential a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience (Project Manager), 2 years’ experience (Project Engineer)
- Must have capacity to manage multiple concurrent projects.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. C. T. Taylor is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Interested candidates can send their resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org