Construction Project Administrator
C.T. Taylor Construction, an established and growing construction manager, is seeking to fill a key position. Located in Hudson, Ohio C. T. Taylor, is seeking a project administrator to head up the administrative aspects of assigned commercial and industrial construction projects in the Northeast Ohio area.
Successful candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Work with the Estimating Department to develop and maintain bid lists & project information, subcontractor/supplier database, contact of bidders, disseminating RFI, & addenda information to our bid management system
- Telephone contact of potential subcontractors and suppliers
- Maintain database for Pre-Qualification program for subcontractors and suppliers
- Assist in Project Management department, including tracking of submittals, RFI’s, change orders, shop drawings and as-built drawings, etc.
- Proficiency in word processing applications, Excel, project management and scheduling software
- Ability to read and understand drawings, specifications, and contract documents
- Must be able to manage subcontractor and client relationships in a professional and ethical manner
- Build and maintain relationships with owners, architects, and subcontractors
- LEED® knowledge and credential a plus
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Must have proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Experience with CRM and Indesign a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. C. T. Taylor is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Interested candidates can send their resumes in confidence to email@example.com