Commercial Construction Superintendent
C. T. Taylor Construction, an established and growing construction manager, is seeking to fill a key position. Located in Hudson, Ohio, C.T. Taylor, is seeking an experienced project superintendent to oversee commercial and industrial construction projects in the Northeast Ohio Area.
Successful candidates should possess the following experience and skills
- Ten years minimum experience as a superintendent
- Proficient in scheduling, construction software and word processing applications.
- Assist project manager to prepare pay applications
- Ability to read and understand drawings, blueprints, specifications, and contractual documents
- 30 hours OSHA training
- Manage all self-performed labor
- Experience with K-12 school construction a plus
- Maintain and enforce safety requirements
- Work with estimating department to maintain historical productivity analysis
- Resume should include a portfolio of past projects including description, project size and specific project references
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. C. T. Taylor is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Interested candidates can send their resumes in confidence to email@example.com