The historic Agora Theater is once again making news. After the renovations that finished in 2018, the Agora Theater reopened its doors and the accolades have continued. The Associated Builders and Contractors awarded C T Taylor and the Agora Theater its Chairman’s Cup Project in 2018, and now the Cleveland Restoration Society (CRS) and the American Institute of Architects Cleveland (AIA) will recognize groups and individuals who have gone above and beyond in restoration efforts at the annual Celebration of Preservation at Playhouse Square’s Ohio Theatre, which itself was restored in 2016.
C T Taylor Company was proud to be involved with this project.
Celebration Preservation 2019
Posted in @C_T_Taylor_Co, CT Taylor, General Contractor, historic preservation
Tagged @aegpresents, @AgoraCLE, @C_T_Taylor_Co, AEG Presents, Agora Cleveland, Awards, C T Taylor Company, CT Taylor, General Contractor, historical preservation, LDA Architecture
Construction Project Administrator
C.T. Taylor Construction, an established and growing construction manager, is seeking to fill a key position. Located in Hudson, Ohio C. T. Taylor, is seeking a project administrator to head up the administrative aspects of assigned commercial and industrial construction projects in the Northeast Ohio area.
Successful candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Work with the Estimating Department to develop and maintain bid lists & project information, subcontractor/supplier database, contact of bidders, disseminating RFI, & addenda information to our bid management system
- Telephone contact of potential subcontractors and suppliers
- Maintain database for Pre-Qualification program for subcontractors and suppliers
- Assist in Project Management department, including tracking of submittals, RFI’s, change orders, shop drawings and as-built drawings, etc.
- Proficiency in word processing applications, Excel, project management and scheduling software
- Ability to read and understand drawings, specifications, and contract documents
- Must be able to manage subcontractor and client relationships in a professional and ethical manner
- Build and maintain relationships with owners, architects, and subcontractors
- LEED® knowledge and credential a plus
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Must have proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Experience with CRM and Indesign a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. C. T. Taylor is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Interested candidates can send their resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
C.T. Taylor Construction, an established and growing construction manager, is seeking to fill a few key positions. We have been fortunate to have secured a significant amount of new work recently, and are looking to expand our staff. If you know of anyone looking for a new opportunity in the construction field can you please direct them to the careers page on our website at www.cttaylor.com ?