The historic Agora Theater is once again making news. After the renovations that finished in 2018, the Agora Theater reopened its doors and the accolades have continued. The Associated Builders and Contractors awarded C T Taylor and the Agora Theater its Chairman’s Cup Project in 2018, and now the Cleveland Restoration Society (CRS) and the American Institute of Architects Cleveland (AIA) will recognize groups and individuals who have gone above and beyond in restoration efforts at the annual Celebration of Preservation at Playhouse Square’s Ohio Theatre, which itself was restored in 2016.
C T Taylor Company was proud to be involved with this project, and receive recognition for the Restoration of a Cultural Landmark.
Celebration Preservation 2019
Posted in @C_T_Taylor_Co, CT Taylor, General Contractor, historic preservation
Tagged @aegpresents, @AgoraCLE, @C_T_Taylor_Co, AEG Presents, Agora Cleveland, Awards, C T Taylor Company, CT Taylor, General Contractor, historical preservation, LDA Architecture
C.T. Taylor Construction, an established and growing construction manager, is seeking to fill a few key positions. We have been fortunate to have secured a significant amount of new work recently, and are looking to expand our staff. If you know of anyone looking for a new opportunity in the construction field can you please direct them to the careers page on our website at www.cttaylor.com ?
C. T. Taylor Construction, an established and growing construction manager, is seeking to fill key positions. Located in Hudson, Ohio, C.T. Taylor, is seeking experienced carpenters for both rough and finish applications, door & window installation and formwork for commercial and industrial construction projects in the Northeast Ohio Area.
Successful candidates should possess the following experience and skills:
- Five years minimum experience as a carpenter
- Proficient in all phases of carpentry, including layout, form work, rough framing, interior trim, hollow metal and wood doors, frames and hardware
- Ability to read and understand drawings, blueprints, specifications, and contractual documents
- 10-hour OSHA training preferred (training available thru company)
- Experience with K-12 school and industrial construction a plus
- Maintain and enforce safety requirements
- Resume should include a portfolio of past projects including description, project size and specific project references
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. C. T. Taylor is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Interested candidates can send their resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in @C_T_Taylor_Co, Career Opportunities, CMR, CT Taylor, General Contractor, School
Tagged @C_T_Taylor_Co, C T Taylor Company, CMR, construction, Construction Manager, contractors, CT Taylor, General Contractor